Mocha Oatmeal Cookies
6 tablespoon butter
1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 cup quick oats
2 tablespoon of Vanilla Press’d coffee
- In a bowl whisk or sift flour with salt, and baking soda. Keep aside.
- In a different bowl, beat the butter with sugar, when well combined add egg, and Vanilla Press’d coffee.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well, then add the oats and mix using a spoon or a spatula.
- refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Take a heaping teaspoon from the dough and place on the baking sheet/pan.
- Wet your fingers with cold water and press the cookies down.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 350F/180C, for 9 to 10 minutes, but if you like your cookies a little crispy, then bake for 12 minutes.
- Place the cookies on a cooling rack to cool.