Easy Tiramasu by Press’d Coffee
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2-3 tbsp sugar to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp amaretto.
- 2 1/2 cups of cold Press’d coffee (4 tsp of 100% Arabica Press’d coffee and 2 ½ cups of cold water)
- 6 sponge fingers, halved lengthways, quartered
- cocoa for dusting
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla. Add Mascarpone cheese and amaretto.
- Dip biscuits pieces, one at a time, into coffee mixture. Arrange in the base of 6 serving cups or glasses.
- Add a part of the cream mixture and level out. Repeat layers 1 or 2 times, ending with the cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Dust with cocoa before serving.