Enjoy 16 cups, everywhere
This is Why #coffeelovers are impress’d
Press’d is my daily coffee ritual! Now one from a jar just doesn’t seem the same! The fact that you can add it to smoothies, porridge and basically anything makes it probably the best coffee ever. Even better is that I can carry it in my bag without lugging a jar around! Yippee!
I LOVE Press’d. It’s the only black coffee I can drink. If I want to spice it up, I do half a squeeze of two flavors to mix it up. They’re so convenient and perfect for travel, and all 3 flavors combined are cheaper than my Starbucks order so it’s good on my wallet, too!
For fashion week, Press’d was in my bag at all times ready for a strong coffee or caramel latte.My friend takes it to his job at a hospital, where coffee is known for being terrible – it’s a life saver!
- about 2 weeks agoProud to be one of the #coffee #startups fueling innovations in the instant coffee category @BevNET @bevnetmike https://t.co/K8RYetlq3H
- about 3 weeks agoHow we celebrate #nationalcoffeeday! Black, Caramel and vanilla iced #coffee. Never too much of… https://t.co/LrYdRu6wbU
- about 3 weeks agoDiscovered us waitrose and declared this little bottle a 'game changer' daramc21 🤗 handy at… https://t.co/XhFxesfmQk
- about 3 weeks agoThat latte life #keepiteasy #justaddmilk by @elliejadefit ☕️ @ London, United Kingdom https://t.co/th8UDNy2Bw
- about 1 month agoWe make london mornings better with a free cup of pressd #coffee with ANY purchase… https://t.co/4kU6lWQXWK
- about 1 month agoHey #coffeelovers! Here is the list of @waitrose stores where you can buy your original and #natural caramel… https://t.co/DUlGmIOibV